|Developer:||Rega Software LLC|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is UDisc+ Disc Golf App (latest version) Andriod Game.
✭✭ Top rated disc golf app for Android ✭✭
Scorecards, course maps, stats/graphs - now with UDisc Cloud!
UDisc continues to be the top mobile disc golf app -All Things Disc Golf (http/allthingsdiscgolf.com/udisc-disc-golf-mobile-app-review/) Please read the user reviews and app screenshots to see why disc golfers choose UDisc. *If UDisc+ wont install and you get the 5 error, uninstall the free version of UDisc and it will work. This is due to a bug caused by Google in Android Lollipop that they havent fixed yet. Features:
- Download/create accurate course maps
- Calculate distance to pin from the scorecard
- Sync all of your data with iOS & Android users
- Create scorecards with any number of players
- - - Track strokes and penalties for each player
- - - Start scorecard on any hole (shotgun start)
- - - Scorecard shows tee-off order (*new*)
- - - Built-in + course directory or custom courses
- - - End a round without playing every hole
- - - Add/Remove players from the current scorecard
- - - Automatically download weather for the course
- - - Automatically download course maps for the course
- - - Custom pars are saved within your device
- - - Display hole distance on the scorecard
- - - Edit the hole name in a scorecard (i.e. 3A)
- - - Stats & graphs are generated from scorecards
- - - Share scorecards via
- - - - - Social media
- - - - - Email
- - - - - CSV files
- - - - - Save as an image
- - - Scorecards are saved automatically
- Support for multiple layouts per course
- Separate stats/maps by long tees/short tees, etc
- Accurately measure and save throws using GPS
- Graph your scorecards and measured throws
- - - 5 different graphs available
- - - Birdie/bogey occurrences
- - - Graph 1 scorecard for all players
- - - Avg strokes per hole
- - - Avg putts per hole
- - - All throws by distance
- - - Avg throw distance
- - - Total wins/losses/ties
- Catalog your discs and players with images
- Sort disc catalog by speed / glide / name, etc
- Find courses and get directions using GPS
- Measure throws directly within the scorecard
- Measure multiple throws for field work
- Submit ratings for courses
- Easily submit missing course information
- Much more! *denotes optional UDisc Cloud subscription required. UDisc+ comes with a free 0 day trial of the UDisc Cloud syncing features to try before you decide if you want to keep them. All local features of UDisc+ work without a UDisc Cloud account. Without Cloud, your data will be stored on your device instead of synced to the cloud. UDisc Cloud enables several syncing related features, including but not limited to: only one of person needs to keep score, and everyone on the scorecard with UDisc Cloud receives the statistics, world wide leaderboards, syncing across your iOS/Android devices, and more. If you like UDisc, the best way to support future development is with a UDisc Cloud subscription. Your support and positive reviews are what keep us motivated to keep adding new features, and for that, we thank you! Dont be fooled by other DG apps - compare the volume and passion of the user reviews for UDisc to another DG app, and your choice will be easy. UDisc does it all better, faster, and cheaper. For a list of the permissions that UDisc requires to function, and why each permission is required, please see this article on our help website: https/udisc.freshdesk.com/solution/articles-android-permissions-list UDisc is the best and easiest to use disc golf / frisbee golf / frolf course locator / course finder / course map provider for Android.
No change log.
Video UDisc+ Disc Golf App
Download UDisc+ Disc Golf App Modded APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the UDisc+ Disc Golf App.apk and place the "com.regasoftware.udiscplus" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.