|Requirements:||Android 2.2 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Top 200 Drugs Quiz & Card (latest version) Andriod Game.
The Top 0 Drugs - Quiz & Card App is an innovative tool designed to help pharmacy, medical, nursing, allied health professionals and students study and retain some of the most frequently used information for the top 0 commonly prescribed medications. Built around our powerful Quiz & Card Engine, it is designed to deliver visually appealing virtual flashcards with intuitive gesture based navigation and a feature packed quiz function to test your knowledge and promote mastery of the information you have studied. Top 0 Drugs - Quiz & Card includes the following features: Data:
• Database includes the 0 most commonly prescribed prescription medications
• Includes Brand Name, Generic Name, Therapeutic Classification, Primary Indication, and Rank/Popularity. Flashcards:
• Intuitive gesture based navigation
• Select a range of drugs from the full list or use a customized favorites deck
• Ability to display cards in order of rank/popularity or randomize the order of display
• Front of card can selectively display either Brand or Generic Name
• Back of card displays Brand Name, Generic Name, Therapeutic Classification, and Primary Indication Quiz:
• Ability to generate up to 0 unique questions per quiz
• Select a range of drugs from the full list, or use a customized favorites deck
• Choose from three question types: Brand/Generic, Therapeutic class and/or Primary indication
• Option to retake missed questions at the end of the quiz
• Dynamically generated questions with randomized answer choices prevents memorizing incorrect choices
• Regular feedback option provides a quick color based notification for correct (green) and incorrect (red) before advancing to the next question
• Enhanced feedback option provides a summary page after each question is answered, correctly or incorrectly, with a brief explanation of the correct answer
• Statistics displayed include number of questions taken, percentage score, number of questions remaining, number correct, and number incorrect Index Page:
• Sortable list of all drugs in the database
• Display brand or generic name
• Sort by brand name, generic name, or popularity/rank
• Add drugs to favorites with one touch
• Drug detail page with Brand Name, Generic Name, Therapeutic Classification, Primary Indication, and Rank/Popularity. Favorites Page:
• Sortable list of drugs added to favorites deck
• Sort by generic name or popularity/rank
• Remove drugs from favorites with one touch
• Drug detail page with Brand Name, Generic Name, Therapeutic Classification, Primary Indication, and Rank/Popularity.
No change log.
Download Top 200 Drugs Quiz & Card APK + OBB Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Top 200 Drugs Quiz & Card.apk and place the "com.rx_apps.top200" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.