|Requirements:||Android 4.0.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Naz Blue - Icon Pack (latest version) Andriod Game.
Naz Blue - Icon Pack a round set with a nice overlay Naz Blue - Icon Pack Features: * + custom icons
* + HD cloud-based wallpapers
* XXXHDPI Icon 2x2 px
* See all icons by using Icons option in app
* Icon Request
* Image picker you can attach a custom icon to messages or even use them with Zooper Pro or KLWP
* Support for dynamic calendars
* Use the Contact option in app to report bugs
* Icon Masking for un-themed apps
* Alternative icons to choose from (app drawer icons for example) Naz Blue - Icon Pack has Support for + launchers and many more * Apex Pro
* Nova Prime
* Action Launcher
* ADW Launcher
* ADW Launcher EX
* Atom Launcher
* Aviate Launcher
* Go Launcher (GO Launcher doesnt support Icon Masking, go to preferences/Icons and uncheck show icon base
* Inspire Launcher
* KK Launcher
* Lucid Launcher
* Next Launcher (Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps, but manual apply will change the rest)
* Nine Launcher
* Smart Launcher Pro (apply the icons through the sets dashboard, do not apply by launcher preference)
* Smart Launcher 3 (apply the icons through the sets dashboard, do not apply by launcher preference)
* Solo Launcher
* TSF Launcher 3d Shell (TSF SLauncher 3d Shell support may remain unstable. If youre not sure then DO NOT PURCHASE) NOTE* Wallpapers and widgets that are used in the preview screens for Naz Blue - Icon Pack are not necessarily a part of the icon pack but usually can be found on our g+ community linked below. Our g+ community Coastal Images https/plus.google.com/communities1 .
No change log.
Download Naz Blue - Icon Pack Unlimited Version
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Naz Blue - Icon Pack.apk and place the "com.coastalimages.naz_blue" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.