|Requirements:||Android 2.2 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Maps Speedometer (latest version) Andriod Game.
Maps Speedometer (formerly known as Navigation Speedometer) shows your current speed in Google Maps/Navigation or any other app, like Navigon, TomTom, Sygic, CoPilot, Skobbler, WhatsApp, Chrome. It automatically detects when Google Maps/Navigation or any other app of your choice is active and shows an elegant overlay with a speedometer. FEATURES
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not
- Choose between miles, kilometers per hour or knots (mph, km/h or kn)
- Hide it for 0 seconds by touching the overlay
- Adjustable transparency
- Adjustable size
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device CONTACT US
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device
We will try to fix the problem for the next release. PERMISSIONS
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device. YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Navigation Music Controller, an app to display music controls
Download here: https/play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.navigationmusiccontroller
Sourse: Google Play - Maps Speedometer
No change log.
Download Maps Speedometer APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Maps Speedometer.apk and place the "com.amphebia.navigationspeedometer" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.